If you are looking to align your teeth but want to avoid the use of metal braces, Invisalign® could be the answer you are looking for. Invisalign works by aligning your teeth discreetly through the use of clear aligners.
To help you learn more about Invisalign, our orthodontists with Kirby Nelson Orthodontics in North Bend, Washington, are happy to provide you the following intel:
– Invisalign aligners are known for improving oral health. Not only can they help correct malocclusions and other errors with the alignment of your smile, but they can also improve issues associated with keeping your teeth free of bacteria and plaque buildup.
– If your teeth are straightened with Invisalign aligners, they will be much easier to clean
– Invisalign aligners are customizable, so they can be contoured to your exact dental needs.
– Invisalign aligners are clear and designed to allow a visual enhancement over other alignment systems.
– Invisalign aligners are patented from thermoplastic materials and do not contain any metals.
– Unlike other aligners, Invisalign aligners can be removed, which is beneficial for ensuring that no food restrictions are necessary. You can take them out before eating.
If you still have questions about the alignment of your teeth, then please pick up the phone and call 425-888-1896. Our team is happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your alignment needs. Drs. Kirby Nelson, Fedora Katz, and Soleil Roberts are here for your smile!